Friday, April 13, 2012

Buffalo Blue Cheese Beer Bread Pizza

Beer Bread Pizza Dough!

I have been dying to make this meal! I also realized this is a 5 ingredient meal!!!! Holla!!
Also, I am almost done with my last semester of College before I student teach so my Recipe looks freakishly like a lesson plan. Sorry.

I heard about it at a Tastefully Simple© party and haven't had a moments peace to make it since school has been getting busy. After I made this I realized I didn't put shredded cheese on it. So can I still call it a pizza? It was amazing and if you want to add extra cheese, go for it!

It took maybe 10 min total to prepare and 40 to bake. I use a hodge-podge of kitchen cookware but the outcome is fabulous!

I lightly salted with Tastefully Simple's Seasoned Salt© 2 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker©  cover in water and microwave on high for 10 minutes.

While that was cooking, I opened a bottle of beer, took two large swigs and poured it and the Tastefully Simple Beer Bread mix© into a bowl and mixed.

When the chicken is done drain it and shred it.

Lightly spray the pizza sheet with pam. Dump the beer bread dough on the pizza pan and grease your hands, yes I said hands and spread the dough around leaving some room for it to grow.

Spread enough Chunky Blue Cheese Salad dressing as you would like (sub ranch if you don't like Blue Cheese)
Drizzle shredded chicken and top with favorite wing sauce. Bake @ 400 for 40-ish minutes. I say when it smells like pizza it's done.
Your Welcome :)
 Before

AFTER!!



My husband Loved this. He was so impatient as it was baking. He had to go play Zelda to keep his mind off waiting. It's so filling. I had 2 pieces and was ready to burst! So this could easily feed 3 people.


                



Materials:
2 boneless chicken breasts
Tastefully Simple Beer Bread mix©
1 Bottle of Any beer. You need to take 2 big swigs of beer before you dump it into the mix because the recipe says so.
Any wing sauce
Any Chunky Blue Cheese Sauce

Bake @ 400 for 40min or until middle is done.









No comments:

Post a Comment